AEP Weatherization measures save energy, how: by repairing, reducing, improving and protecting your home in a multitude of ways. Increase your homes energy efficiency with comfort by eliminating drafts, adding insulation fixing holes, new roofs and upgrading water usages in your home like shower heads and toilets.
Energy Audits are a measured way a contractor can diagnose your home and its equipment to determine if new heating and air conditioning might be needed or new types of lighting. There are many measures that can save you by installing air infiltration products, new duct work and appliances.
Under development – we apologise for any inconvenience.
Some of the equipment we supply:
- Embertec – Tier Two power strips
- Americover – Poly, plastic sheeting, tarps and more
- Bits – Tier One and Tier Two advanced power strips
- CyberPower – Tier One power strips
- Diversitech – Equipment pads manufacturer components to the HVACR industry
- Enerlite – Occupancy sensors all types
- Hanes Industries – Construction supply, polyweb
- IC Innovations – Plate Pals Wallplate Thermoemters
- Kelly Moore Paints – All types of paint products
- Kwikset Hardware – Knobs, door hardware, locks, deadbolts
- Mythic Paint – Non-toxic, ultra-low odor paint
- Red Devil Products – Hardware and sealants
- Shuretape – HVAC, Electrical tapes of all types
- Trickle Star – Various lines of power strips
- K&R Wall Patch – All size wall and plumbing patches
For more information
Call our sales team on
Or email the AEP Sales Team
If you like this page – please share it!